Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 07:27:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Jaffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linux-il@linux.org.il
Subject: Red Hat SysAdmin Course

--0-807918060-1157552862=:87263

Hello.

I'm considering taking John Bryce's Red Hat System Administrator (course #876).
 This is the 5-day all day version.  I have programming experience and some
experience with Fedora and I'm wondering
a) if I actually need the course
b) if the course is any good

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with this course - or know of anyone
who has taken the course?

Thanks,
Michael
jmichaeljaffe(at)yahoo(dot)com

--0-807918060-1157552862=:87263

Hello.<br><br>I'm considering taking John Bryce's Red Hat System Administrator (course #876).&nbsp; This is the 5-day all day version.&nbsp; I have
programming experience and some experience with Fedora and I'm wondering<br>a) if I actually need the course<br>b) if the course is any
good<br><br>Does anyone have any firsthand experience with this course - or know of anyone who has taken the
                <hr size=1>Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview";> Check it out.</a>

--0-807918060-1157552862=:87263--

 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -