On 16/01/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, I did install libkipi0-dev and libexiv2-dev via apt-get.
However, it still complains about exiv2:
config.status: config.h is unchanged

On Etch (testing) they have just downgraded from 0.9.x back to 0.8.x with a
comment to the effect that "required exiv upgrade isn't going to happen in
Etch, to have 0.9 track 'experimental'". I didn't manage to pin Digikam
alone to 'experimental' so for now I'm just careful not to downgrade
my 0.9on Etch. (if anyone knows how to achieve this while taking
everything else
from Etch I'd be grateful to hear).

Maybe you can download  the version I have from
http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/digikam.html or maybe I can dpkg-repack it
for you...

Cheers,

--Amos