Dan Bar Dov wrote, On 15/02/07 12:51:

> My next one is about calendar/appointment book. Thundirbird does not
> have it AFAIK.

It does. Look at the Mozilla Calendar products in the URL below. You
have the choice of a Thunderbird add-on called Lightning, or if you
prefer a standalone calendar, Mozilla Sunbird is your choice. I
recommend both from experience. Personally I prefer the latter.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-4227607 icq:179294841    Technion - Israel Institute of Technology