* Gadi Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [070215 17:14]:
> Is this possible?

What do you want to find?

There are tools to find that there is a bandwidth bottleneck and what is
it limiting to. So you can know f.ex. that you DSL line is limited to
1.5mbps. Look for packet pair to find tools that do it. I hacked my own
raw tool that uses the ISP DNS to get the raw data which you need to
post-process by eye to gfigure what is the bandwidth limit.

If you want to find where the bandwidth limit is, I'm not aware of tools
or methodology to do that.

Baruch