On 10/04/07, Micha Feigin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't use Konqueror since I don't like kde (both it and gnome have the hobby
of trying to take over the world by flooding it with daemons). Opera usually
misbehaves and firefox/iceweasel/swiftfox (which is the least worse solution I
found since most sites don't work well with w3m and similar) hog the memory
like a starved rino (150MB min with the occasional habit of going to over
600MB). Not that I can say that explorer is any better, I'm still waiting for a
decent browser to appear.

Lynx maybe?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/adsl.html