Hello everybody.

In Windows, when I want to localize my application, I'm using *.rc files with strings for every language that I want to support. All strings in one place, I can easily transfer all them to anybody for translation and spell checking.

Do we something like that in Linux ? Or I just have to prepare a list of *.h files that will cotains #defines for all my strings in different languages ?

Do we have have any crossplatform localization solution for C/C++ projects ?