I have DosEmu running on Ubuntu 6.06 to run an old accounting package. Everything is working fine except that since I installed a new printer I have not been able to print from the accounting package. I am able to print from the DosEmu box. If I type dir > LPT1: I get the directory listing printed on my Samba attached printer. It is only from the accounting package itself that printing doesn't work. It used to work on the old printer. Any suggestions as to how I could track down the problem?

--
David Suna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]