hi

i have a Nokia N95 8GB. on the paper it is a great phone (if you look at the
hardware spec)
however the MMI/software sucks bigtime (like most phones on the market).

so i was thinking of getting an open phone.
1. what kind of open phones are there ? is openmoko the only option ?
2. what kinds of hardwares for an open phone are there ? is freerunner the
only option ?
3. specs, where to buy in israel, how much it costs.

in the past i looked at some motorolla phones running linux. but i saw that
getting them to compile on my one was not really viable,
so although they are supposed to be open, it is not open in my book.

thanks,
erez.