Quoting Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

2008/8/14 Noam Rathaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

The Israeli Post web site used to work with FF and Konqueror, but now it
doesn't anyone knows how you can reach them and complain?

No fire broke out when I went to the postil.com website and began
navigating. It works fine for me in Firefox 3 on Kubuntu 8.04.

From what I remember, the problematic features are:

1. Trying to find out how much it costs to send a letter abroad using their price calculator (it never gets to the "abroad" part).

2. Problems in the branch locator (finding out opening hours of branches)

3. Feedback form.

And I did manage to find a browser where the feedback form works (I got the automated reply) but they never actually got around to fixing the problems I mentioned (which are not just compatibility issues. They have content issues as well).

Herouth