During December (since the anti-spam law came into force), I received so
far three E-mail messages from Daily Maily, without giving them
permission to continue to E-mail me.

Is there anyone who is organizing a group lawsuit against them?
At any case, can anyone recommend a guide exactly what evidence to
provide and how to sue them?

Thanks,
--- Omer

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.