Quoting Aviram Jenik, from the post of Mon, 09 Feb:
> On Sunday 08 February 2009 23:42:54 b...@rymland.com wrote:
> > > The only down side is that in small claims you have to file and appear
> > > yourself, without a lawyer. This is basically the reason I haven't done
>
> Agreed. The only reason I wrote what I did is to let you know the legal
> opinion that I've heard: You can't 'outsource' it.
>
> For many people, though, 1,000 NIS is worth a day off from work (not to
> mention the satisfaction).

I'm sure there's something we can do to centralize the filings and get
all the money donated for a good cause. We just need an unemployed
volunteer who would do it for a 15% cut :-) We may be crappy Jews who
give away knowledge and software, but if we dig back in our genes, I'm
sure we can find a solution :-)

That's an interesting project for ISOC+Hamakor to collaborate on, and
for all the new unemployed software people to tackle... getting payed
for fighting Email annoyances? Super... I can supply you with proof and
logs about how my server is keeling over, and spamassassin taking
precious CPU cycles from Apache each time there's a spam attack. this is
measurable damage that can even raise the claims. plus if enough people
join a lawsuit, it can be taken to a higher court, and save us the
personal presence in court. Anyone here got an unemployed law graduate
friend who will work for a cut of the winnings? It's a win-win situation
:)

--
Your I-ching reading
Ira Abramov