I'm using Nezeq-Intl + Hot with no such issues. But:

* I'm connecting via a router that manages the connection for me (I guess I would have still felt it - and I'm not).

* maybe talk to them and try to change the connection type - pptp/ppoe/direct/etc. (I was using pptp until a few days and now direct connection without those issues).

* I am unable to use Bitorrent these days. This is new thing for me - maybe a week or two and very annoying. AFAIK, and unfortunately, this also almost common practice for Israeli ISPs these days: http://shimi.net/2008/07/28/et-tu-bezeqint/

Boaz.

Erez D wrote:

hi

i want a new Internet connection for my home.

first i thought of trying the cellular companies. any experience with them ? are they good ?

i am still connected to bbl+hot. i experience problems in creating a connection. one of every 10 connections doesn't open, and i need to reload the page ...
are other experiencing the same problems with them ?

10x,
erez