I totally agree! There is no shame of making a quick buck as long as
you're honest about it.

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:56, Geoffrey Mendelson
<geoffreymendel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> he said: please contact some...@activity
>> he didn't say: send your resume.
>>
>> My experience with activity: if you tell them not to give your resume
>> without asking you first, they don't
>
> Gilboa did not say "activity is an agency, or they have a client who
> is looking for...."
>
> He wrote: "Activity is looking for a Linux kernel expert."
>
> Many people see that and just send a resume, or a resume with a cover letter.
>
> Geoff,
> --
> Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
> Jerusalem, Israel

Charles Kuralt  - "You can find your way across this country using
burger joints the way a navigator uses stars." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_kuralt.html