Hi,

Ethos Networks is looking for a company or individual with specific experience
with cross toolchains to help us build a complete development environment for
our platform. Our CPU is a PowerQUICC III, and we're currently using a slightly
old version of Freescale's "ltib" environment; we'd like to upgrade to the
latest version, as well as acquire the ability to build our own toolchain +
libc, including a cross-debugger (agent on the target & gdb on the host). We'd
also like run valgrind on the target platform. This is a project-based
assignment. Please respond to me directly.

Thanks,
--Alex