On 13/06/2009, at 15:17, ik wrote:

Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Herouth Maoz <hero...@spamcop.net> wrote:
First off, run

php -i | grep prepend

...to see if it is trying to run any prepend file which is set up in php.ini

# php -i | grep prepend
auto_prepend_file => no value => no value
error_prepend_string => no value => no value

So it means that it does not set any path to execute before things should run ?

It means that it doesn't run any automatic php script before every one of your scripts. I suspected that it did - but it doesn't, which means that access to the network comes from one of the modules installed. I suppose you could check which one it is through a process of elimination.

Herouth