On Jul 30, 2009, at 12:13 PM, Erez D wrote:

i am trying to receive israel's DTT ( dvb-t terestrial digital tv) transmissions
i tried doing a channel scan using kaffeine, but found nothing

Has it really started? I have seen nothing anyhere about it. I don't read the Hebrew press but my son does and he would tell me if he saw anything about it.

What are you using to receive it? Card? Antenna?

Personally, I thought it would never actually go online until the Channel 9 debate was resolved differently.

to play it using vlc or using dvb-t scan utility, i need more info
at least the frequancy and SR (symbol rate), other info will help too.

was anyone successfull in watching the new channels and can give me the missing parameters

( a channels.conf file would be best)

btw, i live in tel aviv.

Geoff.
--