On Tuesday 01 September 2009 08:44:23 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >  It is a few servers hosted in Netvision,...
>
> That is the end of the story for me. While Netvision surely was the
> best Israeli ISP several years ago (I am a customer since 2001), this
> last year has been terrible. They are not providing me service (they
> claim that the problem is with my infrastructure, Bezeq, even though
> it clearly is not), refusing to give me technical support (on the
> basis that if Bezeq has a problem that must be taken care of first),
> and charging me for service that they are not providing. They want 800
> NIS to release me from a 400 NIS contract. In fact, at 10:30 today I
> have a meeting with my lawyer about Netvision.
>
> Netvision wants our money, not our business. They will get neither.

I should note that I only said the servers were hosted in Netvision to
indicate that they have a good connection to the outside world. As an
eonspace.net customer, I never had to deal with Netvision directly.

It may still be an issue for you, or it may not - I just wanted to note that.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish