Hi,

I we looking for a web site builder and maintainer or company to do
the following:

Build a site that would allow people to:
1) Interact with each other via forums, chat (can be web chat) and
direct messages
2) Allow placing of "static" content, like a CMS system
3) The site is a members-only site with some sections that are public
(like user registration), and some sections that are closed to members

The work will include:
1) Building the "OS"
2) Building the web site
3) Designing the content, look and feel - you may do it yourself, or
have a web designer do it for you - your choice - in any case, a
design layout needs to be accepted on both parties before you can
start doing the work
4) Making sure the site passes a re-occurring scan for both OS and Web
vulnerabilities (no High or Medium risks issues)
5) Maintaining the site which includes upgrading the software if
needed (basic OS packages and software), fixing the design (layout,
HTML, etc)

The price should include "everything" and the final outcome has to be
a fully working site

The price quote should include a "global" fee for #1, #2, #3, #4. For
#4 you just need to fix any initial issues that rise, not pay for the
testing process/certification, and not pass any issues found after the
hand-off of the site

And a "hour" cost for #5

The contract is for a minimum of one year

The effort can be done using, custom "code" or re-usable software
(VBulletin, OpenCMS, etc) the cost of either is on the person giving
the offer.

I am posting this here, as I would be happy to get someone looking for
work from the Linux IL community to do this.

Please RESPOND personally to any questions you have, any
questions/answers answered to the forum/mailing list will be ignored.

Thanks,
Noam Rathaus
CTO
Beyond Security