Hi all,

I hope it's OK to write to this list.  I'm looking for a programmer
for an open source web project called Speedy Composer - a program that
will automatically compose music.  This is a project I did a few years
ago, which can compose melodies using MATLAB - using artificial neural
networks.  I need a programmer who can convert this MATLAB code into
web interface, allowing users to create accounts, then compose their
own melodies according to specific musical chords, and saving the
composed melodies in MIDI format to the user's account on the server,
letting the users play the music or download it in MIDI format.  The
programming language is open, can be PHP and/or C/C++ or Java, or any
other open programming language.  I want to create a website using
this program (with English interface), and also release it as an open
source project.

You can find more details and examples of melodies composed by this
project on this website:
http://www.speedy.net/composer/

There is also a project on SourceForge, where you can download the
MATLAB source files & project files:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/speedycomposer/

There are two options of working with me:
1. Partnership.  We can share the profits from this project.  Let me
know if you are willing to work as a partner.
2. Freelancer.  If you want to work as a freelancer, let me know how
much you will charge per this project, or per hour and how many hours
are estimated.

If you are interested, please send me a short resume and programming
skills, how many hours you estimate to complete this work, whether you
prefer partnership or freelancer, and how much you will charge
(including all taxes).  Please send all this information to my e-mail
(u...@speedy.net), and don't forget to write "Programmer - Speedy
Composer" as the title.

Also, if you have advice on ways to find a programmer (where to
advertise), please let me know.

Best Regards,
Uri Even-Chen
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559