Hi all,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a test message which is safe to ignore. It was sent at roughly:
>
> Wed Jul 18 14:00:55 IDT 2012
>
> I am sending it because I had problems sending E-mails from my home address.

OK, I now see that this message arrived at the mailing list and was
displayed at the archives almost instantly. However, an earlier E-mail
that I had sent from my home (and preferred) address of
shlo...@shlomifish.org did not arrive. So there appears to be a
problem with the mailing list or its underlying server's E-mail
configuration.

Ely, can you please investigate?

Regards,

— Shlomi Fish