Hi all,
I hope this is not considered an unacceptable use of the list, and if
it is please forgive me.

Recently I sadly lost my job, so I am looking for a new employer.

I am an experienced Linux sys-architect/admin (roughly 8 years
experience), since I am still a student in Jerusalem I would prefer a
part-time job over a full-time one (I can't give the hours needed for
full-time) and preferably in the Jerusalem area.

So if any of you know of a company in Jerusalem area that is looking
or is looking themselves I would greatly appreciate it if you could
point me their way.

Feel free to contact me to get my CV.

Thanks and regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו