As a private user I am fairly satisfied with Mizrahi, their website
doesn't really give me problems except for one minor annoyance that
they haven't fixed yet:
- export of transaction history to excel (used to be csv, but now MS
xlsx) is encoded in a way that I used to be able to fix using iconv
but these days even iconv doesn't help me, I have to use MS Office and
copy paste it to my libreoffice file.