On Thu, Oct 10, 2013, geoffrey mendelson wrote about "Re: replacement for iPod":
> This may be exactly what I am looking for:
>
> http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_l1_ii_e410-5608.php
>
> BUG has them for 549 NIS,  You can find them slightly cheaper (10
> NIS) using ZAP.

Just note that this device has only a 3" display, smaller than the
original ipod touch (3.5") or the Samsung Galaxy Player (4"), and lower
resolution. So it probably won't be an ideal device for movies or games,
but it's fine if you really want it only for music.

It's nice that this device has a modern android.

If you'd like to also watch movies, going the extra mile^H^H^Hinch
for 4" would be a good investment.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |  Wednesday, Oct 23 2013, 19 Heshvan 5774