The price of co.il/org.il is between 49₪ to 115₪ depending of where you
register your domain. Of course that all of the registrars are doing a fair
play, so you can always switch to another registrar of you doesn't like
their service.

The cheapest one at the moment is box.co.il. I don't think that most users
really care the quality of their domain registrar, as the first thing they
do is to configure hosting for the domain and configure the domain
nameserver record to point to their hosting DNS. I've recently moved a
domain I own to box, and beside their lame UI which charged me for two
years instead of one probably because I clicked the submit button twice,
they are the cheapest.

I have made a quick prices comparison table. I hope it could be helpful to
you. http://tomer.github.io/IsraeliDomains/

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Antony Gelberg <antony.gelb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> After a couple of years in the enterprise world, I'm looking for a more
> engaging challenge, including building a startup on the side.  Obviously it
> all starts with a domain ;) , I've never bought one in Israel - any
> recommendations of registrars (not) to use?  I don't mind if they're
> international or Israeli companies, as long as they accept an Israeli
> credit card.
>
> Antony
>
> --
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/antgel