On Mon, Sep 16, 2013, Nadav Har'El wrote about "Announce: OSv, a new
open-source operating system for virtual machines":
> Hi, today we've made the first release of OSv, a new operating system for
> running applications on virtual machines.
>
> OSv is free software, released under the BSD license, and you can find it in
> https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv and http://www.osv.io.

For those interested in meeting some of the OSv developers, shortly
hearing about it and trying it on their own laptop and their own
application, we are holding a meetup on Wednesday May 28th, 5:30pm,
in our office in Herzliyya:

http://www.meetup.com/OSv-Developer-Meetup/events/181683582/

It's a free meeting (of course), but we'll appreciate it if people RSVP
on the meetup.com site so we'll have an estimate on how many are coming.

See you,
Nadav.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Monday, May 12 2014, 12 Iyyar 5774