If this is for Israel I don't know if they fixed it yet but in the past I
noticed often that embedded maps had nothing inside the borders of Israel
(which may have been a copyright issue).

Also don't forget the users' browser will send the users' language
preference in the GET request for the embedded map, so why pin the language?

Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו