Fluent Technologies i (http://www.fluenttech.com/)s a lead
(http://www.fluenttech.com/)ing system integrator & hosting provider
specializing in the delivery of ultra low-latency strategy and market data
solutions for the Financial Industry. Our dynamic team efforts gives us the
advantage in offering total unified communications delivery.

        Please visit us at   www.fluenttech.net (http://www.fluenttech.net)

Network Administrator
        Be a part of our Innovative and Energetic IT team, searching and
introducing technologies to boost our product. Challenging and fascinating work
environment.
        *

        Configure firewall, routers and switches for Fluent and its clients
        *

        Install, configure and optimize servers for customer and internal use.
        *

        Communicate with vendors and product support.
        *

        Client Tier-2 Support for fluent Software and hosted solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
        Experience of at least 3 years as Network Administrator.

        Networking : BGP, ACL’s, OSPF, routing, unicast and multicast traffic,
TCP & UDP, ability to troubleshoot using advanced techniques. Experience with
common hardware: Cisco, juniper, force10, fortigate.

        Sys Admin proficiency in main Linux OS flavours: Redhat and CentOS 6+,
Debian 7+

        Scripting: at least one of the following: BASH , Python, Perl

        English Fluency, ability to communicate with offshore suppliers and
contractors.

        MUST commute to Jerusalem 5 days a week.

Advantage
        Monitoring skills

        Microsoft Windows Proficiency: Administration level, know and
understand latest Windows OS Releases, Windows 7/8, and Windows Servers
2008/2012: Microsoft Sql Server, Remote desktop, Etc.

        Internal Infrastructure maintenance

        server configuration management: puppet/chef/salt

        Experience with Financial market.

        Hadoop cluster management

        DataCenter experience