Hi,

I'm looking for a Chrome extension which can do the following (copied from
my unanswered question at
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/hIH8rDKCpgI/aYD_rvSSW6AJ
):

I'm logged in to two accounts on my workplace Chrome in parallel, let's
call them "work" and "home". I keep at least one Chrome window open for
each account.

I sometimes click on links which are only accessible to the "work" person,
but they are opened by Chrome on whichever was the last window I was in,
i.e. sometimes Chrome tries to open the link as my "home" account (and
fails). I then have to copy the link and re-open it in a new tab on the
"work" window.

What I'd love to have is to be able to specify URL substrings (e.g.
prefixes, for instance "https://bitbucket.org/work/*"; or "https:
work.atlassian.net*") and tell Chrome "If you are sent these URL's then
open them using the 'work' account".

Now, since nobody could point me to an existing way to do that, and I
couldn't find such an extension myself, I thought it might be an
interesting project for someone who knows their Chrome stuff.

Any takers?

Thanks,

--Amos
--