Hi Israel!

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Israel Shikler <soft...@netvision.net.il>
wrote:

> I  downloaded Centos 7 from a mirror site in Israel,
> In the first time I created an installation dvd by imgburn and got the
> following message while installing:
> Error msg: centos 7 dev/root does not exist
> In the second time the dvd was crated via expressburn, this time I got :
> Error msg: not a com32r image
>
> Any idea what could go wrong?

Did you verify that the SHA-256 sum of the .iso file is correct? See
http://mirror.isoc.org.il/pub/centos/7.2.1511/isos/x86_64/sha256sum.txt -
if there's a mismatch then you'll need to use rsync (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rsync ) or zsync (see
http://zsync.moria.org.uk/ ) to make sure you got the right file contents.
Otherwise, it's possible that you have used bad DVD media or that your
hardware is incompatible with CentOS 7 (or faulty).

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish