Hi, All.
It's not actually Linux-related, but more regular-expression
question.Nevertheless ...
Recently I was unable to login into site mybills.co.il
Attempt to reset password also failed due to regular expression test failed.
Mybills claims that password should be 8-10 characters long and should include
at least two digits and Latin letters.
Whatever I tried as password - I was not able to pass their regex test.
After a bit of diggingI found following in the
https://www.mybills.co.il/js/Validations.js

//var passREGEX =
var passREGEX =
I tried first (commented out) regex in
 the regex101.com and indeed password with 2 digits and 2 Latin letters matches
I tried the second (active) one- no matches.
Any idea what password should looks like to match this regex?
I tried to contact mybills's support - no luck here :(
Valery