Hi ,

On Sunday 17 April 2016 09:25:10 Omer Zak wrote:
> I found that there are layout problems in the Hebrew PDF file in the
> debian-refcard package.
>
> To fix the problems, I am building a virtual machine (using VirtualBox)
> for a Debian Stretch (Unstable) installation.
>
> I tried to install using debian-stretch-DI-alpha5-amd64-netinst.iso
> but in middle, there was a message that installation failed.
>
> I was offered the possibility to access the installation logfiles from
> http://10.0.2.15/

That seems like a vbox default installation ip, I think what you can do is to
mount the raw image and copy the files directly from there.
depending on the block device you used : qemu-nbd , vfuse/vdfuse

if you don't have them on your system you can convert (via clone) and directly
mount  "VBoxManage clonehd --format RAW input.vfi output.img " --didn't check
the command