Hello everyone,

On May 10th, Google will host a meetup, sponsored by my employer,
Weka.IO (a storage company), with Andrei Alexandrescu. We brought him to
Israel because he's one of the two leaders of the D programming
language, but the lecture is about something which has been a great
motivator for D, but originated from C++. I'll paste the meetup's
synopsis:

Andrei Alexandrescu, author of the landmark "Modern C++ Design" which
revolutionalized how C++ is used, and co-leader of the D language, is
coming to Israel for the first time.

This talk shares early experience with Design by Introspection, a
proposed programming paradigm that has enough demonstrable results to be
worth sharing.

Registration is free and open at:
https://www.meetup.com/dlang-il/events/238582530/

Shachar