Hi,

Partner are offering "real" IPv4 address for an extra fee to their business
customers.
I've previously set such a configuration for my parents in law and for the
past 3.5 years it's working flawlessly AFAIK.

I don't know if they offer IPv6 and the reasons for originally choosing
Partner are non technical.

 - Noam