Hi,

I'm struggling to get what could mean this odd "The transport type is not
indicated or the error is not transport related" error inside nvme error-log
which is filling my error log.
I also get smart warning of increasing num_err_log_entries , it look like it
could correspond to one error for each boot but I do not grasp what could that
mean.

I don't see any noticeable problems for now other than this alert.

output form error-log have errors like this  :
sudo nvme error-log /dev/nvme0

Entry[63]
error_count     : 0
sqid            : 0
cmdid           : 0
status_field    : 0(SUCCESS: The command completed successfully)
parm_err_loc    : 0
lba             : 0
nsid            : 0
vs              : 0
trtype          : The transport type is not indicated or the error is not
transport related.
cs              : 0
trtype_spec_info: 0

This type of error is the same and fill each error entry.

my smart log for it is :

sudo nvme smart-log /dev/nvme0
Smart Log for NVME device:nvme0 namespace-id:ffffffff
critical_warning                        : 0
temperature                             : 41 C
available_spare                         : 100%
available_spare_threshold               : 10%
percentage_used                         : 1%
endurance group critical warning summary: 0
data_units_read                         : 20,408,448
data_units_written                      : 15,672,597
host_read_commands                      : 165,820,725
host_write_commands                     : 197,378,842
controller_busy_time                    : 963
power_cycles                            : 1,666
power_on_hours                          : 1,865
unsafe_shutdowns                        : 135
media_errors                            : 0
num_err_log_entries                     : 967
Warning Temperature Time                : 0
Critical Composite Temperature Time     : 0
Temperature Sensor 1           : 41 C
Temperature Sensor 2           : 59 C
Thermal Management T1 Trans Count       : 0
Thermal Management T2 Trans Count       : 0
Thermal Management T1 Total Time        : 0
Thermal Management T2 Total Time        : 0
sudo nvme list
Node             SN                   Model
Namespace Usage                      Format           FW Rev
/dev/nvme0n1     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX       SAMSUNG MZVLB512HAJQ-000L7
1         398.24  GB / 512.11  GB    512   B +  0 B   5L2QEXA7