The question as to 'is is OK?' is quite obviously best explained by Redhat
itself.

However, if all you are doing is including the Redhat distro just to run
your application, you will probably need to ask Redhat for permission to
redistribute the OS (because you are not making any changes to the OS
itself to remove Redhat's name from it).

If you take the effort to modify the OS to remove all references to RH and
then redistribute it, I think that should be fine.

-Naren