Hi,
I was disappointed with the happenigns of this group. I am newbie to this group. Recently, I posted a question for which i dint get any response, fortunatley I solved it myself. I am not that bad not to share with you. Here is the solution.

For kernel 2.4.x.. There is no need for new_tunnel.o. It comes along with ipip.o
The steps to configure IPIP tunnel is

enable the bit in ip_forward.c insmod ipip.o iptunnel add TUNNELNAME mode ipip remote REMOTEIP local LOCALIP ifconfig TUNNELNAME IFACEIP route add -net REMOTENET/MASK dev TUNNELNAME

any doubts, feel free to mail me.
Cheers,
Ravi

ravi wrote:

Dear All,
I am newbie for this group. Greetings to All.
I am configuring a IPIP tunnel between two linux machines.
I am following HowTos.. It is mentioned to insmod ipip.o and new_tunnel.o. I have searched google for new_tunnel.o
but I didnot find one for my version 2.4.2-2.
Please help in completing IPIP tunnel.
Regards,
Ravi