I have a dual boot machiene with three partitions. Two Vfat and  one Linux .
How do I Mount and extended  vfat partiotion in Linux.
on giving command  mount /dev/hda4  -t vfat /c

I get the following output.
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda4,
      or too many mounted file systems
      (aren't you trying to mount an extended partition,
      instead of some logical partition inside?)

What is the mistake I am making. ?

Thanks and regards