Hello!

I've got a third-generation MacBook and the Fn-Key is not working,
althought CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT_POWERBOOK is set to y.

I checked drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-quirks.c and found, that the device_id
of my keyboard isn't specified there.

I changed
#define USB_DEVICE_ID_APPLE_GEYSER4_ISO       0x021b
#define USB_DEVICE_ID_APPLE_GEYSER4_ISO 0x022a
and everyhting is working fine.

I had the same issue on my desktop, where I have an new apple desktop keyboard. Here I had to change to
#define USB_DEVICE_ID_APPLE_GEYSER4_ISO       0x0221
and also everything was working.

Maybe this should be added for the next release.

Regards
   Tobias