On Sunday 12 August 2012 18:16:22 Dâniel Fraga wrote:

>       I mean, it seems that with kernel 3.4 simply moving the mouse
> would wake up the usb port and now with kernel 3.5 it only works if I
> press a button.
>
>       So, kernel 3.5 is supposed to wake up the usb port when we move
> the mouse or not?

The kernel doesn't do this. Mice are told to wake up when they have input
data. They decide themselves what data should be collected while they
sleep. The USB HID spec offers no way to learn what will wake up a device.
In fact, it does'nt mention power management.

>       Is there a way to restore the old behaviour from kernel 3.4?

Probably the device didn't autosuspend. Disable autosuspension.

        Regards
                Oliver