Hello,
I just finished fighting the Toshiba 2675DVD.  First of all, after you are done
installing RedHAt, you may want to compile the new package of pcmcia driver found at
http://pcmcia.sourceforge.org/.  When you are done installing the package, go to
/etc/pcmcia and edit the netowrk.opt file.  Put in all of the network info.  When you
are done with that, reboot the machine (this may not be necessary but I did it any
way).  After you are back into Linux, use netcfg to configure the network info.
When that is done, type
/etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia restart
and
/etc/rc.d.init.d/network restart

That should get you going on the network card.

As for the screen.  I am not sure what type of screen you have.  On the 2675 although
the spec said that the screen is only 800x640, I had to set the LCD to 1024x768 in
order for it to work properly.  I picked the LCD 1024x768 instead of the "Custom"
option.

Good luck.
--

On Fri, 12 May 2000 10:27:09   H. Lee wrote:

>Hi, I'm trying to install RedHat 6.1 on my Toshiba Satellite
>2655XDVD (with Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PC Card). My questions
>are:
>
>1) During installation, I never get chance to config the network
>   card. Is this normal? What driver should I use?
>2) During monitor setup, I guess I need to choose "Custom",
>   but what's the valid horizontal sync and vertical sync?
>   I can find one of them in the manual.
>
>Any advice is highly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Lee