[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 05/14/2000 02:40:01 AM
>If I insert a SanDisk (ATA/IDE) with 16MB Capacity
>it would recognised well (two high sounds).
>
>If I insert a SanDisk (ATA/IDE) with 96MB Capacity
>at the console the following message appears:
>
>       cs: socket 0 timed out during reset

>After a
>
>        cardctl reset
>
>as root I will get a high and a low Sound.

What other (if any) messages are there in the message logs? A low sound means
something failed, maybe it says what in the log. The only thing I can find on
this sort of thing is a timing problem on another manufacter's card. The fix was
to increase the reset delay time with a unreset_delay= in the options file. Then
again, no one mentioned having a card this big, so maybe it's a size problem.

Adrian