Hi Hurda,

What's new with that firmware?
It's twice as big as 4.0.11, so there got to be a lot of changes and fixes.
I can't tell exactly what 4.0.19 does. May be I'm wrong, but I suppose, patch
4.0.19
for B40 has so big size, because most likely it resolves the same issues as
patch 3.0.20 for A30:
Here, in Russia, TV broadcasters actively using Multi PLP in DVB-T2
transmissions.
In some cities, were problems with switching to PLP#1 or PLP#2 without A30
3.0.20 patch.
(Different cities in different time zones lead to a separate mux transport
streams for them.)

What I can tell exactly, is that A30 3.0.20 contains an update for Si2168,
which allows
demodulator to lock PLP#2 with an "old" type OFDM frame encoding. Also it speed
up locking
for low bitrates PLP.
In short: it fixes a serious issue with Multi PLP locking.

I assume the info originates from http://beholder.ru/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14101 , but I don't understand Russian at all.
Yes, you are right.

Best regards.