Adam Baker wrote:
On Monday 16 March 2009, Hans de Goede wrote:
Both patches look good to me.

A complaint about lack of documentation wouldn't have gone amiss.

Er, good point.

Unfortunately having just remembered that I should have done that I'm struggling to get the current docbook to compile (So far I've suffered Ubuntu not packaging an old enough docbook, missing character set definition files and the Makefile depending on bash but not explicitly requesting it so getting dash).

It looks like it now builds the docs so I'm ready to start updating them.

Adam