Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> persists? If the problem will still persist, then the better procedure is to
> open a
> bugzilla at bugzilla.kernel.org, and post an email about this at LKML, keeping
> LMML c/c, for us to follow the discussions.

Just for the record: Arnd Bergmann already prepared a patch for this,
which unfortunately didn't made it into 2.6.29. The changesets you
suggested were from Arnd Bergmann's patchset, but I think at least these
changes would be required too:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jaswinder/linux-2.6-tip.git;a=commit;h=3a471cbc081b6bf2b58a48db13d734ecd3b0d437

(haven't tested it yet with just those three changesets)

See:

http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0902.3/index.html#00955
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jaswinder/linux-2.6-tip.git;a=shortlog;h=core/header-fixes

I've just applied the whole patchset from the core/header-fixes branch and
 it works fine.

(Thx to Anssi Hannula for pointing me into the right direction:
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0902.3/00411.html)

Tobias