On 05/27/2009 11:43 PM, Theodore Kilgore wrote:

Hans,

Here is the answer which I got about the question of GPL->LGPL licensing
in regard to the sn9c2028 decompression code.

Hmm,

Given that you did have contact with the original author years ago and
he also did ok it back then, and that large parts of the code are written
by you, I'm ok with moving forward changing the license to LGPL and then
committing the patch.

Theodore Kilgore