On 08/15/2009 08:53 AM, Németh Márton wrote:
Hello Hans,

I am using your libv4l 0.6.0 [1] together with the driver gspca_pac7311
from Linux kernel 2.6.31-rc4 and with Labtec Webcam 2200 hardware [2]. I
am using the svv.c [3] to display the webcam image.

When I'm using the webcam in 640x480 the image is displayed correctly.
However, when I set the resolution to 320x240, the image is not correct:
the image contains horizontal lines and doubled vertically. I guess the
conversion from 640x480 is not done just the pixels are shown as it would
be 320x240.

Hi,

This is a known problem in 0.6.0 fixed by this commit:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/libv4l/rev/89fba654c7ea

You can get a snapshot of what will eventually
(soonish) become 0.6.1 here:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/libv4l-0.6.1-test.tar.gz

Upgrading to this should fix your problems.