Hi Sailus/Mauro,

On 01/26/2017 02:10 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:02:31 +0200
> Sakari Ailus <sakari.ai...@iki.fi> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Mauro,
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 08:49:02AM -0200, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>>> Hi Sakari,
>>>
>>> Just returned this week from vacations. I'm reading my long e-mail backlog,
>>> starting from my main inbox...

>>> Didn't have time to test it before entering into vacations.
>>>
>>> I guess I won't have any time this week to test those issues on
>>> my hardware, as I suspect that my patch queue is full. Also, we're
>>> approaching the next merge window. So, unfortunately, I won't have
>>> much time those days to do much testing.
>>>
>>> Btw, Hans commented that you were planning to working on it this month.
>>>
>>> Do you have some news with regards to the media controller bind/unbind
>>> fixes?
>>
>> I have a bunch of meeting notes to send from the Oslo meeting with Hans and
>> Laurent; I should have that ready by the end of the week. The RFC patchset
>> certainly needs changes based on that.
>
> OK. I'll wait for your notes and the new patchset.

What is the status of this patch series? Did I miss RFC v4?

As you might remember, my resource sharing work for snd-usb-audio
and the shared media object API which is necessary for media
driver and snd-usb-audio to share the media device are pending
waiting for this RFC series to go from RFC to a version that can
be merged.

I would like to get the snd-usb-audio work done soon and target it
for an upcoming release in the near future!

Could you please send an update on the status on when the next RFC
version might be sent out.

thanks,
-- Shuah