Hi Mauro,

Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-staging for the
following:

- Enable staging drivers by default when building v4l-dvb
- s2250: Mutex function usage.

The s2250 patch is a high-prio patch that needs to go into 2.6.32.

In addition the file drivers/staging/go7007/s2250-loader.h is somehow missing
in 2.6.32, even though it was part of the original pull request and is also in
the v4l-dvb repository. Can you get that header into 2.6.32? Currently the
go7007 staging driver does not compile without that header.

Note that an upcoming pull request from me (pending a final fix from Pete) will
in fact remove that header again. But those changes are for 2.6.33, so 2.6.32
still needs to be fixed.

Just to remind you: there are two other high-prio outstanding fixes for 2.6.32:
the radio-gemtek-pci fix (changeset f5f6c06f10ab) and the davinci patch (remove
stray duplicate config pointer) from my pull request from last Tuesday.

So for 2.6.32 we have the following:

- radio-gemtek-pci fix
- davinci patch (duplicate config pointer)
- s2250 mutex patch
- add the missing s2250-loader.h

These all fix serious issues/regressions.

Thanks,

        Hans

diffstat:
 linux/drivers/staging/go7007/s2250-board.c |    4 ++--
 v4l/Kconfig.staging                        |    2 +-
 v4l/scripts/make_kconfig.pl                |    1 -