On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM, andrea.amoros...@gmail.com
<andrea.amoros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The usb is the following:
> Bus 002 Device 010: ID eb1a:e312 eMPIA Technology, Inc.
> (I don't remember what it was previously, but it seems wrong how can I be
> sure about that?).
> I have put back the driver to the original state, but still it doesn't work.
> Did I have to reprogram the eprom? If so, it is possible via usb?
> Thank you,
> Andrea

Well, according to em28xx-cards.c, the EM2882_BOARD_KWORLD_VS_DVBT is
eb1a:e323.  You can probably just the USB_DEVICE() entry to say e312,
and that will allow the driver to load (at which point you can then
reprogram the eeprom back to its previous state).

I assume that when you used the eeprom rewrite script, that you used a
copy of *YOUR* dmesg output from before the problem?  You cannot use
someone else's dmesg output, as that may not actually match your
device.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs