I've been digging around the ov5640.c code for a few weeks now, these
look like some solid improvements. I'll give them a shot and let you
know how they work.

On that note, I'm bringing up a module that uses dual lane MIPI with a
12MHz fixed oscillator for xclk (Digilent's Pcam 5c). The mainline
version of the driver seems to only support xclk of 22MHz (or maybe
24MHz), despite allowing xclk values from 6-24MHz. Will any of these
patches add support for a 12MHz xclk while in MIPI mode?

Sam
Sam Bobrowicz
Elite Embedded Consulting LLC
elite-embedded.com